CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2008-06-09

"TAD'S FROG FAMILY" by JTK.CA

"TAD'S FROG FAMILY" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


^^^ Click on image to ENLARGE ^^^

First, Jeremiah was given to me as a birthday present by my parents. He double-ribbits three times, whenever he is squeezed.

Second, one of my best friends Kathie Anderson gave me Geraldine to keep Jeremiah from being lonely.

Third, another best friend Nicole Hoftyzer "made" me Nicholas, a stuffed tadpole, since my middle name is Tad and stuffed tadpoles don't exactly fill the toy store shelves. Nicole has a degree in wildlife biology, so Nicholas is equipped with snap-on hind legs. This way two different stages of tadpole development can be shown, with or without hind legs. I named him Nicholas after Nicole, his brilliant creator.

Yes, I collect plush frogs. I don't feed them anything. They're already stuffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)

No comments: